A bank gives you credit it lets you buy things now and pay for them later So when you use your credit card you haven’t spent money out of your own pocket. Instead you’ve borrowed money from your bank to pay for your purchase. Later you’ll repay your bank for what you’ve bought Using your credit card means that you’ll repay your bank later for your purchases. But when do you have to pay? To find out you need to know about your card’s billing cycle and the interest rate for your card qill be set by the bank
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.