Your care home should be a happy and comfortable place to live - in short it should feel like home. Thinking about what you want and need from a care home is a good place to start. Make sure the home provides the level of care you need or could need in the future. Read the home’s brochure or website before your visit and call or email the home to speak to the staff or manager. Read the most recent inspection report for the home. You can ask the home for it or look for it on the CQC website.
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.