Anyone can have a fall but older people are more vulnerable and likely to fall especially if they have a long-term health condition. If you have a fall its important to keep calm. If youre not hurt and you feel strong enough to get up do not get up quickly. If youre hurt or unable to get up try to get someones attention by calling out for help
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.