Sepsis is life threatening. It can be hard to spot. There are lots of possible symptoms. They can be like symptoms of other conditions including flu or a chest infection. If you think you or someone you look after has symptoms of sepsis call 999 or go to A&E. Trust your instincts.
Sepsis is life threatening. It can be hard to spot. If you think you or someone you look after has symptoms of sepsis call 999 or go to A&E. Trust your instincts.
Important Information On Using This Service
- Ergsy carfully checks the information in the videos we provide here.
- Videos shown by Youtube after a video has completed, have NOT been reviewed by ERGSY.
- To view, click the arrow in centre of video.
Using Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Most of the videos you find here will have subtitles and/or closed captions available.
- You may need to turn these on, and choose your preferred language.
Turn Captions On or Off
- Go to the video you'd like to watch.
- If closed captions (CC) are available, settings will be visible on the bottom right of the video player.
- To turn on Captions, click settings .
- To turn off Captions, click settings again.